Customer Service Complaint 1





Dear ___________,

I have been a THEIR COMPANY customer for ______ years. So I hope you can imagine my disappointment when ______ happened recently. (NOTE: KEEP IT RELATIVELY SHORT - MAX 2 PARAGRAPHS IF YOU WANT IT TO BE READ).

To add insult to injury, I have actually referred new clients to THEIR COMPANY and stood behind THEIR PRODUCT/SERVICE, but this recent event has changed my opinion about you and makes me feel like you don't really care about your customers. Is that true?

I'm sure you know it's 7 times as hard to get a new customer than it is to keep a current one. I hope you will consider my loyalty as you deal with this matter. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Moi.
INSERT CONTACT INFO


TACT TIP 1: avoid putting people on the defensive if you're trying to get something done -- use words like "disappointed", "disheartened", "surprised", "hurt", "sorry" instead of more forceful words.. And remember you're leaving a written trail, so the more diplomatic you are, the better the results. If you wouldn't say it to a 10 year old or your grandma, it probably shouldn't be in a businessy letter (rule of thumb). Save the foul language and the anger management issues for your diary.

TACT TIP 2: remember to include your contact information -- you'd be surprised how many people write letters expecting a response and forget to leave that stuff.

TACT TIP 3: if you can, cc someone in the marketing department on customer service or product complaints- customer service departments deal with cranky customers all day long; marketing is more insulated. Also, marketing departments have an investment in keeping the brand name squeaky clean, and they are more likely to react/make sure you get a response.

1 comments:

Thanks For sharing valauable Information

with regards
eserviz.blogspot.com