Quittin' Time (Diplomatic)

Dear ___________,

It is truly rare to find a job you love. I have really enjoyed my time at ____________ (insert company name) and am more grateful for all that I've learned here than I can tell you.

At the same time, while it's been a very difficult decision to make, the fact is I have been presented with another opportunity that I just can't pass up. Please consider this my _______ weeks' notice. I am excited about making this next step in my career, and hope I can look forward to your support. Please know that I am committed to helping making the transition as easy as possible for everyone.

I have had an incredible experience here - I have nothing but good thoughts about our company and its future, and wish everyone the very best going forward!

Sincerely,

___________.

0 comments: